Areas of Focus: I specialize in taxation, accounting software systems, non-profit accounting and related services, public accounting, and business consulting.
Education & Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration in Financial Management, City University of Seattle
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, City University of Seattle
- Financial Forensics Academy, NACVA
- Certificate of Valuation Analyst, NACVA
- Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington State Certified Public Accountants
- Chehalis Centralia Chamber
- Lewis County Economic Development Council
I see accounting as a mystery ready to solve, and enjoy bringing order to financial information in a manner than can be understood by all. More importantly, I like to work with people, helping them understand the complexities of their accounting needs.
After a successful 20 year career in bank management, I felt it was time to branch out on my own and founded Business Resource Center. During the past 20 years I have achieved extensive expertise in public accounting and specialize in small business accounting, taxation, and business consultation.
Volunteering and giving back to the community has always been important to me. Serving on International Board of Directors for large nonprofits has given me a real understanding of the needs of nonprofit entities. I have also recently completed over 10 years of mental health volunteerism by serving as a member of the Cascade Mental Health Center’s Board as Board member and Board Chair. Additionally, I served on the Timberlands Regional Support Network Board (which oversaw the state mental health budgeted monies for 3 counties) for four years.