Areas of Focus: I specialize in taxation, accounting software systems, non-profit accounting and related services, public accounting, and business consulting.
Education & Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration in Financial Management, City University of Seattle
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, City University of Seattle
- Financial Forensics Academy, NACVA
- Certificate of Valuation Analyst, NACVA
- Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington State Certified Public Accountants
- Chehalis Centralia Chamber
- Lewis County Economic Development Council
Over twenty years ago, after a very successful career in the banking industry, Carol Bezy founded Business Resource Center after seeing an unfulfilled need in her community for quality fiscal advising. As the President and CEO of a local bank, she realized that so many in the business community could benefit from advisory services, yet she was limited in the scope of services she could offer. Ready to be her own boss, she founded Business Resource Center and set out with a goal to assist small to medium sized businesses, individuals and non-profit entities in fiscal success. The hallmark to her success has been keeping up with current laws and technology and then passing on the knowledge to the many people she advises as well as her team. Over the years Business Resource Center has evolved to offer the local community quality accounting, taxation and business services. If you asked Carol, she would be the first to point out that none of it would be possible without her amazing team, community and the many people who have trusted her with their fiscal success!
Discover what over 20 years of accounting and consulting experience can do for you. Feel confident knowing that we plan to be here for you and your business needs for many more years to come.